- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.4CgvX6jV.dpuf The Maryland Promotions TeamArtisans, Vintage and Edibles on Etsy: Love Is In the Air

Friday, February 1, 2013

Love Is In the Air

The Maryland Promotions Team sale is still on now through February 5th!  Save 10%-30% in participating shops and get a headstart on your Valentine's Day shopping!  Use coupon code MDVD13 when you check out in any one of the 26 participating shops.  For a complete list of participating shops click on the events tab of this blog and scroll down.

I asked a few members of the Maryland Promotions Team what they love about being a seller on Etsy and here's what they had to say:

 "I love the sense of community on Etsy. I've had the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas and share advice with artisans from all over the world. I also like having the opportunity to sell my work to people all over the world. It always amazes me to think about a piece that I made in my little shop being admired and worn by someone in another part of the world!" -TheCraftyPandaGirl


"The support the team members give each other, the information and opinions shared and the help promoting together. The unselfish way we all promote each others items without worrying that it will take away from out own sales. I like having my customers know that because I am on a wonderful team that if I don't have or make what they are looking for, chances are I can steer them to the right person who does." -Deb Lee Creations



 "I love being able to work with customers all over the country and world." -JoyasLindas

 

"I love how Etsy is there to help you succeed! The teammates I have met through Etsy have been invaluable and how each and every sale is special to me." -WreathsByRebeccaB

  
I have to say I agree with everything everyone said!  Don't forget to enter our giveaway if you haven't already!  Click here to enter!  Everything ends soon so get started now on your early Valentine's Day shopping!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many talented crafters and artists in the MDPROMO group! Definitely take advantage of the Valetines sale!

    ReplyDelete