- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.4CgvX6jV.dpuf The Maryland Promotions TeamArtisans, Vintage and Edibles on Etsy: Deb's Favorite Dessert

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Deb's Favorite Dessert



Dump Cake (Fast, Easy, Super Delicious)


1 can cherry pie filling
 1 can crushed pineapple
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)

Spread pineapple in bottom of ungreased 9x13 pan.  Spread pie filling over top. Pour dry cake mix over top. Gradually pour melted butter over top as evenly as possible, it will not cover all areas. Cover with chopped nuts.

Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

When serving.. best warm with Butter pecan or Vanilla Ice Cream on top!  Yummmm

5 comments:

  1. This is super yummy and super easy. My great grandmother used to make it! She added coconut on top of the pie filling and left out the nuts.

    YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe is new to me. It looks so good! I can't wait to make it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy. I bet you could play around with using other canned fruit or pie filling too. Makes me want to break out the canner and stock up on pie filling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this with blueberry pie filling. It was good! Today I'm making it with the cherry pie filling.

    ReplyDelete